Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Open for business!

Well, it's official! I"m open for business! I have joined the green movement and have designed my own cloth diaper pattern. I started by just making them for my daughter, but had people wanting to buy what I have made.

I have created an AI2 cloth diaper that I have fallen in love with. Here is what I put in mine:
Cover: PUL and suedecloth
Soaker: Microfleece (to keep baby's bum dry), microfiber inside and cotton on the back
Doubler: Cotton and microfiber
Closure: Snaps

Small 8lbs-16lbs
Medium 14lbs-25lbs
Large 22lbs-30lbs

The diapers are $15 and that includes 1 cover, 1 soaker and 1 doubler.
Special needs sets are $12.

Special Needs: I have made diapers for special needs kidos and am willing to work with you to create one that will fit your child. The ones I have made included a slit for a catheter to go through to a soaker in a pocket diaper for night time wear. The leg openings can be made a little smaller for kidos in wheelchairs too so you don't have messy leaks. I also make thinner soakers for kidos who use a catheter because they don't need the extra absorbency that a typical child might need. Making these diapers are more time consuming and use more material, but I feel that when you have a special needs kido, everything else you need to buy for them can be so expensive. I want to help off set that by offering those diapers at a lower price. I hope that helps!

I am currently making orders as they come, so it will take me a few days to get your order shipped out to you. I'm doing it this way so you can customize your diapers! You get to pick the PUL, color of suedecloth and snap colors!

Email me or respond on my blog to get ordering details. CourtsLife@live.com

I have a 60 day guarantee on the quality of everything I sell.

No comments:

Post a Comment